Monday, March 25, 2013

It's Been Too Long....

Over the course of starting a new school year, settling into a new routine, and being on-the-go constantly I lost track of the blog.  I am committed now to starting it back up again and posting regularly because I want to be able to have the same memories as I do from CTB's pregnancy, birth, and firsts for Baby Bevan #2!!! We are SOO excited to be on this journey again and to welcome BB2 in August!!

Since my last post CTB has celebrated lots of holidays. Below are a few pictures that capture the fun and joy of a family of 3!!
CTB's first Halloween
Little Pumpkin
CTB's First Christmas
Happy 1st Birthday!!
Dr. Seuss Party with lots of family and friends! You are so loved baby boy!

  CTB is SO fun and SO energetic and each day I am so lucky to be his mommy!! Can't wait to see what the next year holds for him and our "little" family!

No comments:

Post a Comment