Saturday, May 18, 2013

CTB turns 1!!! Dr. Seuss style!


  Once I had decided on CTB's nursery theme, I began brainstorming first birthday ideas!!  I had pretty much decided that he was going to have a Dr. Seuss themed first birthday as soon as he was born!  I had SO much fun planning for the big day! A HUGE thanks to Pinterest and Etsy (two of my weaknessess) for adding those personal and creative touches on my little man's first birthday!

  We were so lucky to have family and friends surrounding us and CTB on his big day! MiMi and TeTe helped mommy put the last minute touches on the food table while PaPa and daddy ventured out for manly things such as ice and some last minute pick-ups! I decided to have his first birthday at our house but after we got all of those people inside, I may reconsider for Baby #2!! CTB You are so loved and have grown so much over the past year! I can't wait to see you continue to do new things, explore, and welcome Baby #2!











No comments:

Post a Comment