Friday, August 24, 2012

6 month Pictures

Well I'll start by saying I have over 1000 pictures and 50+ videos of CTB since I got my new phone in April! July 11 my baby boy turned 6 months old and I knew I wanted his pictures to be extra special. My dad, myself, and my sister all had our 6 month pictures taken at Caston Studios. We all have a composite print and I knew I had to carry on the tradition with CTB!
Luckily my grandmother and mom had saved the outfits that we had worn. Since my sister and I are girls I opted for the outfit my dad wore! How special! The day of pictures CTB and I had a great experience! The photographer was wonderful! That day we got the proofs a few hours after the shoot. It took me 3 weeks to decide on which pictures and package we were going to choose! Finally before we went on vacation I ordered the pictures and today the order was ready! My favorite, the composite, made me cry when I saw it!


{CTB's 6 month}
{My 6 month}
{My Dad's 6 month}


No comments:

Post a Comment