Sunday, May 27, 2012

1,2,1,2,4 Dr. A

   We are so lucky to have a pediatrician for CTB that was actually one of mine and my sister's pediatricians when we were younger.  I love his laid back personality yet he is honest and straight-forward!  It is so comforting to have a doctor that can calm "neurotic mommy syndrome" down due to baby acne that you think may be some life threatening disease or your poor little one's first fever! I am SO happy with our visits so far and look forward to many more healthy ones to come!


1 week old
2 weeks old
3 1/2 week baby acne
2 months old
4 months old

   Mommy fail on the 1 month old signature picture in the doctor's office.  I had strep and RTB had to take him! 

   Our next appointment is his 6 month appointment and I think we will be introducing some baby foods!! I'm sure that will be a BIG adventure seeing as now CTB thinks it's hilarious to make sounds with his lips while spitting and drooling EVERYWHERE!!  It doesn't seem to matter that I put him in a cute outfit because it is constantly covered by a Bib! Oh well...here's to cute bibs!


No comments:

Post a Comment