Monday, May 7, 2012

My Mommy is a Sigma Kappa

 I was lucky to join one of the greatest organizations while attending Longwood for my undergrad, Sigma Kappa.  It truly changed my life and gave me lifelong friends. After graduation, I am not the type of person to fall of the planet of the earth and knew that I wanted to do something to give back to an organization that have given me so much during those 4 years in college. I began advising for my collegiate chapter and since then have become the President of the Richmond Alumnae Chapter and a national officer. I love giving back and love all of the wonderful women I work with!
   Now I know that CTB is not a girl but I still pray that one day he will find a group that has high values, philanthropies, and men that will be his lifelong friends. BUT since he is only 3 1/2 months old he gets to hang out with mommy's sisters for now!
  The Richmond Alumnae Chapter had it's annual membership drive/fundraiser and of course CTB came to meet everyone!  A big thanks to RTB for dropping by and to Exclusively at Kathryn's for the cute outfit!

 Mommy & CTB in his cute "My Mommy is a Sigma Kappa" bib
Bevan Party of 3
 Of course, Carter had to have a nametag
Richmond Alumnae Chapter Executive Board
The wonderful women I get to work with on a daily basis!

No comments:

Post a Comment