Sunday, May 27, 2012

A Thanks to all the Mom's!

   We are so lucky to be surrounded by so many amazing women that serve as a reflection of a great mom!  I look to these women daily for guidance and support. Each day I learn and grow from being a mom and it is all thanks to these women. "Mom's" come in all shapes and sizes but one thing that is streamline through and through is that a mom is forever! So I want to start this post off by thanking each woman in our life that epitomizes a great "mom":

Sherry Carter (my mom and CTB's MiMi)- Thank you for being my #1 role model. I can only hope to be as great a mom to CTB as you have been to me and Catie!
Celia Bevan (RTB's mom and CTB's Granny)- Thank you so much for raising such a gentleman! He truly is a diamond in the rough and I hope that we can raise CTB to be a well-rounded gentleman too!
Tammy Bevan (RTB's sister and CTB's Aunitie)- You are such a strong woman and mother! I look at what a great man Jordan is becoming and it is 100% thanks to you!
Janice Hart (my grandmother and CTB's great-grandmother)- Your generous, loving, and patient nature is something I hope I can balance in my life while raising my children.
Eleanor Carter (my grandmother and CTB's great-grandmother)- Thank you for raising such a great man, my dad, to serve as role model of a great man for CTB.
Mary Bevan (RTB's grandmother and CTB's great-grandmother)- Your kind heart and smile are infectious.
Betsey Cremin (my best friend)- Every time I talk or think about you I say to myself "I don't know how she does it".  You literally "do it all"! You have two beautiful children that you take care of 24/7 while P is deployed and do such an amazing job of staying even-keeled in a time when I would be frazzled! You are such a great friend to me and I look up to you so much as a mom! We <3 the Cremin's!



No comments:

Post a Comment