Sunday, March 11, 2012

CTB is quite the Ladies' Man

  Being on maternity leave is a FABULOUS thing!  CTB and I have gotten to spend every day bonding and cuddling together!  As much as I LOVE maternity leave I started to go a little crazy after I got the "pep back in my step" from the C-section. I like to stay on-the-go and have been known to have "ants in my pants". I decided that each day of the week CTB and I would do or go somewhere, whether is was just Target or the grocery store. And so we did, every single day since CTB was 3 weeks old we have gone at least one place (usually more than one) each day with the exception of 2 days (that will be for another post).
   In making this little "deal" with myself and CTB, we have gotten to hang out with some pretty cool people.  Of course we have visited MiMi (my mom) and Granny (RTB's mom) at work, gone to the mall and other favorite stores, and even went on our first road trip to Virginia Beach.  CTB has also had a few "dates"..... he is quite cute if I do say so myself!

CTB (4 1/2 weeks), Molly (2 years), & Will (5 months)

CTB(7 1/2 weeks) & Addi (5 months)
{their first date}

CTB (7 weeks) & Chaylie (3 months)
{their second date}

   I can't wait for more play[dates] and to watch CTB and all of these other cuties grow-up! RTB & I will definitely have our hands full when it is time for CTB to start taking girls out on dates! As far as I'm concerned though he can just steer clear of girls until he is 25....they are just trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment