Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Dear Carter....... Dear God........

Dear Carter,
     I am sitting beside your crib crying while watching and listening to you sleep. I can't believe that it has been 9 weeks since you came into this world and brought me and your daddy so much joy and happiness! I have been so lucky to spend the last 63 days with you but tomorrow starts a new routine. Mommy has to go back to work and you get to spend your days with an amazing woman and two new friends! Mama Sherry is mommy's co-teacher's mommy and she is a very fun lady! You have been visiting your new friends T and J over there these past few weeks and they are really excited to start seeing you every day!
   It is so difficult to think about not spending all day with you...just Carter and mommy.  I'm so sad to leave you and know that it is going to be one of the hardest things I've had to do so far. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me...well tied with your daddy. I love you with all of my heart.

Love,
Mommy




Dear God,
   Thank you for blessing me with the most perfect baby boy. Please give me strength and peace these next 24 hours. Also, please grant my husband tolerance and the right words to comfort me when I am a total and complete mess.


Love,
Courtney 


No comments:

Post a Comment