Thursday, March 8, 2012

Going Back....Hospital Stay

There is not much to report about our hospital stay.  I have heard horror stories of postpartum stays but we got extremely lucky.  We had great nurses and CTB had no complications so our 3 day stay in Room  478 was pretty non-eventful.  Of course we had lots of visitors and lots of presents for the little man!
Our "Suite".... Room 478
CTB with Nan (my paternal grandmother)
CTB with Grandma (my maternal grandmother)
Thanks for the John Deere Onesie!
CTB with Beth (RTB's aunt)
Thanks Steve, Beth, Nikki, & Justin for the box of Baby Goodies!
CTB with RTB's dad
CTB with Tina (RTB's aunt)
Thanks Chris and Tina for the yummy Cheesecake Factory cheesecake!
CTB with Kate (my roommate from college and best friend)
CTB with Sissy (my aunt) and Lexi (my cousin)
Thanks for the monogrammed blankie!
Check out Exclusively at Kathryn's for more of her personalized goodies!

  Again, we felt the love and generosity of our family and friends for CTB and our family! Thank you again to everyone! CTB is so loved <3

No comments:

Post a Comment